Singapore, 7 June 2019 – JTC has accepted an application to put up an industrial site at Tuas South Link 3 (Plot 19) for sale by public tender.
2. The land parcel was made available for application through the Reserve List system under the first half 2019 IGLS Programme. JTC received an application with a committed bid price of not less than $2,000,000. As the minimum price committed by the applicant is acceptable to the Government, the site will be released for sale by public tender.
3. Under the Reserve List system, JTC is to make public the minimum price committed for the site. However, the identity of the applicant will not be released. The public tender for the land parcel is scheduled on 25 June 2019 with a tender period of six weeks.
4. Details of the land parcel are as follows:
S/N Location Site Area (Ha) Gross Plot Ratio Zoning Tenure
1 Tuas South Link 3 (Plot 19) 0.45 1.4 B2 20-year
5. More details of the land parcel are available on the JTC website at http://www.jtc.gov.sg/Tuas South Link 3 Plot 19.
6. Separately, the tender for the industrial site at Tampines North Drive 3 (Plot 2) will not be awarded. The tender for the site was launched on 26 February 2019 and closed on 23 April 2019, with one bid submitted. The bid was not accepted as the price offered was below the reserve price.